Monday, June 05, 2006

Bumps and pictures

This is a picture that Rosie made at the nursery on Friday, not sure what it is but it looks impressive to me! She also made a pasta necklace which no-one wants to wear - I wonder why, I think the water based paint on it might be a clue. A good day to today ... apart from poor old Rosie bumping her head on the floor after she fell over. We are keeping an eye on her and all is well, I suppose she is bound to fall over sometimes. I remember driving through Leicester to the Accident & Emergency when Michael pulled a cup of tea over himself as a 2 year old. Come to think of it he was there with football injuries quite a lot .... don't remember his brother going that often - if at all. Ben is like me ... in my 50 years i have never broken a bone in my body, I have had plenty chopped about a bit by surgeons but thats another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home