Saturday, May 27, 2006

Staying AWAKE!

Just how good is Rosie? Everyone raises their eyebrows and groans at the thought of babies at 50 - because as we all know they don't sleep, and keep you up all night. Actually Rosie is great. I can't remember the last time I had to get up in the night to her (or Helen). When she was born Helen decided to do the Gina Ford method and how we all laughed. I mean how do you get a baby into a routine - well Helen did it thanks to Gina and I'm hoping that number 2 does the same.

Last night both me and H were knackered but Rosie wanted to stay up ... and up. We even took her out for a walk to try and calm her down. She eventually went off to sleep at 9 pm .... and slept until 7.30 this morning - and I thought we'd had a hard time! How lucky we are!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home