Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Reminding Myself about Babies

I had a moment of mild panic this morning. Rosie was standing by the bed and I realised just how grown up she was compared to just a year ago. Then she was all doubled up - having been awaiting birth in the breach position. I managed to attend the caesarian and can remember the midwife counting the fingers and toes afterwards. My first thought was that her fingers looked a little funny - until I realised that her feet were around her head as a result of her breach position in labour. Still it made nappy changing easier.

Now as Helen gets bigger its all about the new baby - what sex will it be, will it be breach, will H need a caesarian again, will it be born naturally ... and will the hypnobirthing work? Phew ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home