Sunday, June 04, 2006

Early Morning Swing

It's Sunday, the sun is out, the summer is here and its still only 7.30 in the morning ... so what is a Daddy to do? Take his little girl to the swings on the park of course. We are very lucky to live in a nice part of Leicester close to Victoria Park, so it's only a 5 minute walk to the swings and Rosie loves it. I don't remember Ben and Michael being as happy on the swings as Rosie ... but its over 20 years ago so the memory is getting hazy.

I have to say it is really spooky that on the way we walk past my Grandma's old house which is just 150 yards away. I'm a home boy really and have always lived in Leicester. I guess as much as I look at houses in Ireland and France on the internet I'll never really leave. Too near the football I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home