Saturday, May 20, 2006

Lazy Saturday morning!

This is me and Rosie out walking. We are alongside Courtmacsherry Bay in County Cork in Ireland - my father was bought up on the family farm on the other side of the bay. Today is an average Saturday, but still very special. Helen, my wife, is at work and it's my go at looking after Rosie. She's just great; wakes up at 7, has breakfast, we walk round to the shops to get a paper, take a quick look at Balamory on the TV and off to bed for 2 hours - leaving me to read the paper.

I don't remember it being this easy with the other two, and I think once there are two babies in the house after August my comfortable world is going to be shattered! If you are over 50 and have two babies I'd like to know how you cope? Providing you are not a celebrity and have a nanny to do all the work - that isn't the real world is it!

Tomorrow its the cast list ..... see who else is in on the McCarthy household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home