Saturday, June 10, 2006

England v Paraguay v Rosie May

I'm really looking forward to the next World Cup in 2010. Rosie will be 5 and her little sister or brother will be 3 so I'll get to watch all the England matches. Today England kicked off against Paraguay, Beckham scored after three minutes and Rosie woke up after ten. So while the lads were toiling away in the heat I was giving Rosie her lunch - a fine scrambled and baked beans with toast. Then at half time it was bacon butties for everyone and into the garden to watch Rosie in her boat! I did manage to see the last 15 minutes of the match but frankly it would have been less stressful watching Rosie teeter at the top of the stairs - boy did they make hard work of it. I was convinced we'd let an equalizer in. Still today every England fan got to feel what it was like following Leicester City .... it's never over until its over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home