Saturday, June 17, 2006

Reply to Elastic********Lady - Last two posts

Comment on Garden Furniture
Finding the magical "Made In The USA" tag has become as difficult as buying a winning lottery ticket. On the rare occasion one does surface, the cost is usually exorbitant. All thoughts of inhumane torture aside though, it really is an adorable furniture set.
Reply
Here in the UK it's also difficult to get "Made in the UK" tags. One of our local power companies "Powergen" has just closed it's low wage call centres in India and is bringing the work home to give people better service - is the tide going to turn? I don't think so but trying to buy things ethically has got to be the way forward.

Comment on Sex after childbirth
Holy crap! Reading that made me automatically cringe, curl my lip, and cross my legs.......tightly.
Reply
Seeing my wife have a ceasarian birth for Rosie, I do know one thing - that if men had to have babies there would be a lot fewer. And the point of the post was to reflect on the fact that men have to be told to hold back .... which really shows a lack of respect for our partners. Hey nothing new there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home