Sunday, June 25, 2006

The last "daytime" bottle

I just had to record this moment. This is the last daytime bottle Rosie is going to get. I have been looking after Rosie on Saturday and Sunday mornings for the last nine months or so while Helen is at work. We have a great routine that we both enjoy very much - Rosie and me that is. Rosie wakes up and I give her breakfast then we play for a bit before going to the swings - some time late in the morning I give Rosie a bottle and she sleeps for two hours while I read the paper. There is something special about giving Rosie a bottle - its a little intimate moment that only we have shared on weekend mornings - and now it's over. It really brings in to focus how quickly children grow - and I am going to treasure every moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home