Thursday, October 19, 2006

Guess where I am?

Another day and another away day. This time in ????? can you guess the city from this photograph of one of the iconic new images of this regenerating city? A clue ... it isn't Middlesbrough! The thing about going off for the day is how difficult it is to go out of the front door if Rosie is up. She is starting to look really sad when I go out (or Helen does) and it makes it very hard. Still I am reassured that as soon as the door closes she happily gets on with what she is doing. I think I'll be twisted round that little finger ... bring it on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Foxblogger said...

Birmingam - The Bull Ring. What's my prize?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Liam McCarthy said...

Your prize is a Central Trains ticket to Birmingham- off peak. All you have to do is use it in the next month!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home