Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Reflective girls!

My what a change a couple of weeks can bring. When we came to France Rosie was very unsteady on her feet - now she is running around all the time and not bumping into things. She ends each day absolutely knackered. I can't wait until she is at home and can play with her toys and have the run of the house - it is going to be a whole new world for her.
As for Emily - she is five weeks old today and has spent nearly half her life in France. I think she is going to notice the change when she gets home. Here she is in just a nappy most of the time because it is so hot. In Leicester she'll be wrapped up and have a blanket on at night and when she goes out.

Our French holiday is over, back to reality now - chilly weather and for Helen the need to cope with two babies on her own while I am at work. It's going to be tough.

2 Comments:

Blogger tomhhhh said...

Hey there new friend

I book marked 10 blogs to read each morning (just for fun). Look forward to getting to know you.

We just had our first grandbaby. I admire your situation. I have found memories of the early years with our children. They are a joy and worth every sacrifice. I wish you well always.

tomhhhh

8:11 PM  
Blogger Liam McCarthy said...

They are a joy. And I am loving most of my time with them. My dad used to say about grandchildren "I love to see them come over - and I love to see them go!". Frankly if you'd asked me 5 years ago I thought I'd be a grandad before a father!

Did you havea boy or girl grandbaby?

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home