Monday, July 03, 2006

Phew - back to normal!

After all the worry yesterday, Rosie is almost back to normal. Last night she managed to sleep through the night, although she got up earlier than normal at 6.45 am. She was gradually getting back to normal through the day, having almost 3 hours of sleep, and so we took her swimming at the gym this afternoon - which she loved. As I write she is banging one of her toys on her brothers leg so I think we are there. It is a worry though - and the only thing I know is that after 22 years I never stop worrying about her older brother. It's not just me - every parent feels the same. I can't imagine what it must be like to lose a child, though I know people who have, and worry is part of the joy of parenthood. Sorry I didn't mean to be profound!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home